DSA Andreas Augustinus Kürmayr
Practice Single-, Couple- and Familytherapy
Hasengasse 33/2nd floor/15
Tel.: +43-676-506 51 96
- Psychotherapist for Systemic Familytherapy
- born in 1964
Previous fields of work:
- Social work with ex-prisoners
- Mediation in criminal-law matters in the context of out of court settlement
- Therapeutic experience in private practice
- in the field of family-counseling centers and in psychiatric contexts
- Counseling and Psychotherapy with abused children, juveniles, afflicted families and helpers in three child-protection-centers (Die Möwe)
- June 2006: Lecture "Dealing with the suspicion of sexual abuse" at the pedagogic academy of Krems/Lower Austria within the subject of "moral theology & social ethics"
- 2005/2006 Single coaching with juveniles looking for a job as an apprentice within the scope of vocational guidance (carried out by Mentor GmbH by order of AMS-Vienna)
- since 2008: P.A.S.S.: Psychotherapy with clients suffering from addiction
Actual fields of work:
- in private practice and
- with medical card (psychotherapy is paid by your sick fund).
- in the context of P.A.S.S.
- in the context of a family-counseling center
(counseling center for juveniles and adults of the Volkshochschule Hietzing)
Main focus in my work:
- Conflicts in everyday life,